News Update :
Home » , » Azam said - I'm a traitor, I ran riot ...

Azam said - I'm a traitor, I ran riot ...

Penulis : Suhail Ansari on Wednesday 13 November 2013 | 10:04

Reporter , Lucknow
The Urban Development Minister Azam Khan's credentials from the government to their subordinates seem battered , attitudes changed on Wednesday - appeared instead . Such allegations in the past few days was the effect of the above or something ... the emotion Alam Azam was the worst person in the world to himself saying that he had no qualms about did not do.

He said, ' I am the worst man in the world . I am a traitor . I ran riot , harassed employees . I can not believe that a man like this post . It looks like the values ​​I have committed a sin by creating nature .... " He looked upset by the media in tow . That said , I want to make a point , but nobody listens . Referring to the above charges being aired every stone that he himself never really willing to bear , but they lie and a lie will not tell.

He also said that people on the way - accuse , but not their responsibility mouth ever channeled impartially to all the job done.




Share this article :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

adsene

 
Design Template by Mr Suhail Ansari | Support by Creating Website | Powered by Blogger