News Update :
Home » » Girl, I have no intention of getting married at the moment: Katrina Kaif

Girl, I have no intention of getting married at the moment: Katrina Kaif

Penulis : Suhail Ansari on Friday 15 November 2013 | 07:49

Mumbai : Ranbir Kapoor Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is said to be concerned at rumors that she is alone and has no intention of getting married . Also , your photos private moment he said in a bikini with Ranbir .

During the recent holiday in Spain with Ranbir Kapoor in bikini photos leaked to the media when she was upset .

Katrina told her during holidays private moment .



Katrina said , '' I've seen pictures and then ejected from the heart response . I contend , was hurt and angry . I thought it was a private moment ( with Ranbir ) .. so privacy was expected. '' He wrote in the letter that the photos without the consent of a person cowardly act took the time when I was spending holidays . He will use it for commercial gain .

Katrina wrote , '' The next time let me know when you plan to take my pictures . Do not like red with white ( the color of your swimsuit ) .. Next time I 'll wear Match . '' He said , '' married until I 'm alone . This is my sentence and now everyone is using it . I have copyright on it . At the moment I have no plans to get married . '' When asked why the media hype is giving their relationship Katrina said , '' Maybe everyone is single or married . I do not care about the people who ran behind . Selibritij are open to these things . '' He Ranbir Kapoor a question about rumors of their engagement was ignored .

Asked whether Salman Khan and his former Purusmitr more romantic who believes in the Purusmitr Ranbir Kapoor , Katrina said , '' I would have a long and peaceful life . ''

Share this article :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

adsene

 
Design Template by Mr Suhail Ansari | Support by Creating Website | Powered by Blogger