News Update :
Home » » My friendly relations with Sonam Kapoor: Punit Malhotra

My friendly relations with Sonam Kapoor: Punit Malhotra

Penulis : Suhail Ansari on Sunday 10 November 2013 | 09:41


Sonam Kapoor dating director Punit Malhotra said the rumors that he has nothing to do with anyone actress .

Sonam I Hate Love Stories director attached to the film , but the two never confirmed the rumors . Puneet said, no , I have not been dating an actress ever . I say it openly .

He said , I have a strained relationship with the artist . I have friendly relations with Sonam . I hope to work with them in the future .

Share this article :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

adsene

 
Design Template by Mr Suhail Ansari | Support by Creating Website | Powered by Blogger